For any business, acquisitions are an important and complex strategic process. As a result, companies seeking one or more acquisitions are wise to engage a knowledgeable and experienced professional to assist them in the achievement of a successful outcome. The Investment Bankers of our firm have led the closing of over 100 acquisitions in a variety of industries. Transaction counterparties have included Fortune 500 corporations, national and regional banks, privately held companies, family offices, and private equity groups and their portfolio companies.
- Companies seeking expansion through a single acquisition or a series of acquisitions in a consolidation strategy
- Private equity portfolio companies seeking add-ons
- Entrepreneurs seeking to acquire a business
- Development of a full understanding of the rationale which supports an acquisition strategy and the associated risks
- Analysis of the company’s historical and current financials as a foundation for determining size and structure of acquisition targets
- Leverage of our extensive network of capital providers with direction to management as to which prospective sources of capital would best fit their needs – financially, culturally, and strategically
- Assistance in organization of due diligence and negotiation of important transaction documents – Indications of Interest, Letters of Intent and Definitive Agreements
- Active collaboration with the management team to achieve a successful closing
If you would like a JKC Investment Banker to contact you, please visit our confidential Contact Page.