Jordan Knauff & Company Announces Release of a New Report Covering the Energy Logistics & Distribution Industry
Middle-market investment bank Jordan Knauff & Company, in conjunction with the Energy Equipment & Infrastructure Alliance, is pleased to announce the publication of our Energy Logistics & Distribution Industry In-Sight™ – Initiating Coverage Report.
This new quarterly report provides a comprehensive compilation of energy statistics, tracking of publicly-traded companies and transactions, as well as economic and financial data. It aggregates critical planning and forecasting information from a myriad of sources into one resource for energy supply chain analysts, business managers, financers and decision-makers.
To access an electronic copy of this report, please visit our Research Library.
We define the Energy Logistics & Distribution Industry as any energy production, transportation and storage activities that take place from the well-head to the refinery or gas processing plant through delivery to the end user. Energy segments covered in this Industry In-Sight™ include:
• Oil, natural gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids including propane and heating/fuel oil, as well as drilling activity.
• Renewables, including solar, wind, hydropower and ethanol.
• Logistics, including storage and terminals, pipelines, trucking, shipping and rail.
• Economic and financial data pertinent to the Energy Logistics & Distribution Industry.
It is our intention that this publication will provide value in the following areas:
• Aggregate Information – The Data Center provides comprehensive statistics on the Energy Logistics & Distribution Industry, offering more than 70 individual charts.
• Public and Transaction Comparables by Segment – This report provides tracking of a cross-section of publicly-traded companies and transactions in various segments of the Energy Logistics & Distribution Industry.
• Identification of Opportunities – The breadth of information provided will enable owners and operators of energy logistics businesses to track developments in energy segments both inside and outside of their day-to-day focus.
About Jordan Knauff & Company
Jordan Knauff & Company (JKC) is a knowledgeable and experienced provider of a comprehensive line of investment banking services to private companies. Our services include selling companies, raising debt and equity capital, acquisition advisory services, and strategic business services to companies in a variety of industries, including among others, energy logistics and distribution, flow control (pumps, valves, filtration), and building products and services. Typical transaction sizes range from $10 million to $650 million in total consideration.
Mr. G. Cook Jordan, Jr., a JKC Co-founder and Managing Principal, has over 30 years of private equity and investment banking experience, and seven years of executive and operations experience in middle-market companies. JKC’s entire professional team have spent their careers in the middle-market and offer that expertise and knowledge to our clients. It is their mission to provide the best transaction advisory services along with in-depth industry specific research to middle-market companies and the entrepreneurs who lead them. Jordan Knauff & Company is a member of FINRA.